The Crossroads Room is located at 1125 Jackson Street in the south corner of the Village Office building. The room can be reserved for free by Village residents for celebrations, meetings, or community events. The room has its own refrigerator and sink, but no cooking equipment. When you reserve the room you are responsible for cleaning the room afterwards. Any damage repairs or cleaning will cause a bill to be assessed on your UC Berkeley billing account.
Making a Reservation
- You MUST view the Crossroads Room Use Agreement prior to making a reservation. You will be required to sign this form upon making a reservation.
- Before your event, view and print out the Crossroads Room Use Summary & Checklist. This will give you step by step instructions on your responsibilities in reserving the room and cleaning up.
- You may make a reservation by signing the Crossroads agreement form in the Village Office during office hours.
Four Corners Room
The Four Corners Room is located in the Village Community Center. The room can be reserved by Village Residents for free once per month and at a fee of $25/hr for additional days, by visiting the Village Community Center. This room has a sink.
The Cafe Room is located in the Village Community Center. The room can be reserved by Village Residents for free once per month and at a fee of $25/hr for additional days, by visiting the Village Community Center. This room has its own refrigerator, sink and microwave.
Family Resource Center
Family Resource Center is available to your organizations or groups that serve the Village residents. It is not to be reserved for personal use such as birthday parties. It is perferable to seek for sponsorship from a UVA staff member before requesting for usage.
The Piano Practice Room is available Monday through Sunday during weight room hours for adults to practice the piano or any other musical instruments that might otherwise disrupt their neighbors. Children taking piano lessons in the Village Recreation Program may have access to practice time as well.
The following are guidelines for the use of the room:
- There will be a nonrefundable fee of $40 per person.
- You may schedule practice times once per day for a maximum of 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week for each individual.
- If the door or window to the room is left unlocked, privileges will be revoked.
- Food and drink is NOT PERMITTED in the piano practice room.
- If any garbage is discovered, or there is any damage to piano, blinds, or any contents of the room, privileges will be revoked.
- In order to control room temperature and maintain piano tune, blinds or shades must be closed when you finish using the room.
You can pick up a piano room reservation form at the front desk in the Community Center.